sex

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Casa 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

What do you think about sex???

erik slayton
    Participant

I like it.

Anonymous

I want as much as I can get xxx

Gabby Chang
    Participant

I love it. I love slow and passionate sex, but sometimes I like it a bit rough and kinky to spice things up.

DANIEL WELZEL
    Participant

its not worth being human if you are un willing to share sexuality with another person. ive had a wife, now im sharing my sexuality with another man… or so i hope to be.

John Chan
    Participant

A Mexican friend of mine put it this way: “el sexo, es el sexo, solamente sexo”. (Sex is sex, only sex). I tend to agree with him.

Chris
    Participant

I agree with Gabby Chang. Mostly slow, passionate and meaningful but occasionally spice it up with rough, domineering lust.

Gabby Chang
    Participant

Yes, I agree with you too on spicing it up with occasional rough and domination, etc.

Larry
    Participant

Kinky sex can be a lot of fun, I love being dominated by my partner in private 🙂

thomas kemberling
    Participant

hi i love gsy sex

Casa
    Participant

Everything that the I know about sex is that the people like to suck and drink my hot cum when my bigger dick ejacualte a lot of jizz.

Casa
    Participant

Still: I’m very Dominant.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up