My odd way of success. (22th Sept 2018)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Abe 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Friedrice
    Participant

Its a great privilage to be one of the pioneers in this site. Its an honor and a pride. I had seen many new faces of different people from various countries and read their wonderful and promising profiles. Sadly, not all success are so sweet as that of a cake nor a wonderful story like that of a happily-ever-after. Unfortunately, I am a few of those who had’nt had a chance or given an opportunity to meet my life long partner despite of my sincerest and honest expression. However, eventhough it was bitter. I still found my success of being me able to maintain my cheerful and bubbly nature and to be kind, gentle to those who are new and those who knew me here despite of rejections and few negative experiences. Although this site has a lot to offer, I had to leave, not because of a failure in search for love which I had longed for but to reconnect with the world and to be focus more in my realistic endeavours. My success is realization about my inner self and reconnecting with reality to reach my life goals.

Abe
    Keymaster

Never give up on yourself and your cheerful and bubbly nature. It’s what makes you, you. Should you decide to leave this site, I hope you might check in with us once in a while….you are in fact a pioneer here and you willbe missed.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up