Mr. Right

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Troy Mcallister 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rainsq
    Participant

Never would have thought he existed in this site as i ignored it many months ago. I thought there are few members online always…not until he replied to one of my messages. I was very hesitant as i had bad experience with this online dating. Met a lot of scammers during my search, and this guy wanted to communicate via email. I dont even give my emails, so i told him to download whatsapp. And he said it doesnt work in his device…so all the more i was worried..as scammers even used hangout. I just ignored him that time. One day a lot of people flocked in the chatroom. And thanks to our Masa, he brought in more friends…then this hot and kind guy decided to tell me he has only IMO. So i downloaded IMO for him and lucky enough he turned out to be a real guy. That started a good friendship…we never thought we would move one level up. I can still remember his question…”what if i decide to keep you for myself?” Such a funny guy. One thing lead to another as we took more risk and we get to know each other. I’ll update you more when i meet him in person

Abe
    Keymaster

Wishing you and Mr. Right all of the very best. I know how difficult it can be to find the person just right for you. I am so happy for you both 🙂

peter
    Participant

Never kinda trust Mr.Right thing. I dont know. Somehow I wish I have one. But then again I realized I need to do something not just wishing on fortune fountain. Well don’t need to keep the skeptism. I wish all of you can have one Mr. Right that just not afraid to go to the left only for asking how are you doing and deciced to stay for the rest of life. Hahaha if you know what I mean.

Troy Mcallister
    Participant

Here’s hoping for all good stuff with you and Mr. Right. Keep working at it, Mr. Right could be the right one, if not, keep looking, your Mr. Right is out there.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up