introduce yourself

Tagged: 

This topic contains 13 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Larry 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

John Chan
    Participant

Starting out on a website is difficult. Maybe we could take some time to introduce ourselves. This is meant to be for fun and not intimidating. Copy the questions and put your answers in.

1: work or school? working full time in laboratory
    2: best thing that happened since Sunday: found $10 in the parking lot
    3: favorite music? singer-songwriters of the 1970’s (James, Carly, Joni, Judy, Carole, Joan)
    4: cold weather or hot? Love both, but enjoy cold more than hot
    5: coffee or tea or something else? usually tea, but favorite is Dr Pepper.
    6: astrology? I don’t believe in it, though there are interesting correlations that curiously happen all the time.
    7: love at first sight? I want to believe that it happens, but it has never happened to me
    8: lust at first sight? OMG definitely.
    9: are you out? only to a few.
    10: pajamas? i was born with my pajamas
    11: what do you really like about yourself? my intelligence and my easy-going nature
    12: what do you wish you could change about yourself: I would really love to grow a kick-ass beard, but alas
    13: do you think you would you be a good father? I know I am. I have two teenage kids and they are awesome.
    14: what was the last thing you laughed about? Co-worker and I were looking at the awful schedule we have to keep up with and decided that we would both win the lottery and buy ourselves out of the job.

Abe
    Keymaster

1. work or school? working from home – self-employed as a web developer.
    I spend a lot of time working on this website ๐Ÿ™‚
    2: best thing that happened since Sunday: A returned home after a long trip
    3: favorite music? Blues
    4: cold weather or hot? Don’t enjoy either extreme. I enjoy both sunny warm weather or a nice cool rain.
    5: coffee or tea or something else? Coffee X 2 in the morning. Water or juice throughout the day
    6: astrology? I donโ€™t follow it, but I am a pisces
    7: love at first sight? Sure. Happened to me ๐Ÿ™‚
    8: lust at first sight? It happens ๐Ÿ™‚
    9: are you out? To most people. I don’t announce it, but if anyone ever asks, I have no problem telling them
    10: pajamas? nope. Briefs only
    11: what do you really like about yourself? My heart
    12: what do you wish you could change about yourself: My weight.
    13: do you think you would you be a good father? I think I would have been…won’t happen anymore though ๐Ÿ™‚
    14: what was the last thing you laughed about? It was just today….something my partner said

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Abe.

Danny Bearden
    Participant

1: work or school? Work full time
    2: best thing that happened since Sunday: Payday ๐Ÿ™‚
    3: favorite music? Rock
    4: cold weather or hot? Warm. I hate the cold and hate the heat. If it is warm I am happy
    5: coffee or tea or something else? Tea. Iced sweet tea that is
    6: astrology? Capricorn
    7: love at first sight? Hasn’t happened yet but I believe
    8: lust at first sight? Numerous times
    9: are you out? To all except work
    10: pajamas? I sleep in my underwear usually
    11: what do you really like about yourself? My charming personality
    12: what do you wish you could change about yourself:Not sure. I am quite happy with myself
    13: do you think you would you be a good father?YES!!!
    14: what was the last thing you laughed about?funny youtube video

Yusuf/Joph
    Participant

I am beautiful inside and out.
    Hard-working and nature lover.

CoL!N
    Participant

1: work or school? – WORK
    2: best thing that happened since Sunday- FRIDAY NIGHT
    3: favorite music? โ€“ MARIAH , CELINE, WHITNEY
    4: cold weather or hot? – COLD
    5: coffee or tea or something else? – JUICE
    6: astrology? – MAYBE
    7: love at first sight? ALL THE TIME
    8: lust at first sight? ALL THE TIME
    9: are you out? ONLY ONLINE
    10: pajamas? EWWW
    11: what do you really like about yourself? MY BOOTY
    12: what do you wish you could change about yourself? โ€“ โ€ฆโ€ฆ.
    13: do you think you would you be a good father? โ€“ I HATE KIDS
    14: what was the last thing you laughed about? โ€“ WHEN I WATCHED BRITAINS GOT TALENT

Leo
    Participant

1: work or school? – Work for a cruise line as an Entertainer.
    2: best thing that happened since Sunday: – After being at sea for 6 months I saw my best friend.
    3: favorite music? – Anything in the charts with a guilty pleasure for country music.
    4: cold weather or hot? – Prefer the cold, kiss in the rain, a walk in the snow. Recently started getting used to hotter weather though so itโ€™s not too bad.
    5: coffee or tea or something else? – I am painfully British, I love tea, coffee is a nice treat every now and then.
    6: astrology? – I donโ€™t actively believe in it all but I will read my horoscope in the papers as I pass it, find it all very interesting.
    7: love at first sight? – Umm yes, me when I see a cake shop. I believe in it but never experienced it as of yet.
    8: lust at first sight? – Umm yes, me when I see a cake shop. I canโ€™t deny obvious beauty.
    9: are you out? – Yes
    10: pajamas? – Naked all the way, unless Iโ€™m sharing.
    11: what do you really like about yourself? – I have a wonderlust that has led me to marvellous adventures all around the world, I believe I am understanding and accepting.
    12: what do you wish you could change about yourself? – I wish I was taller but then again this is why we have step ladders.
    13: do you think you would you be a good father? – I certainly hope so, I dream to be a good dad one day.
    14: what was the last thing you laughed about? – I love dad jokes and bad puns, tonight whilst eating out my friend made an awful pun causing me to laugh and spit my ramen noodles all over the person next to me. Smooth.

Jiesmar
    Participant

1: work or school? Work
    2: best thing that happened since Sunday: not sure
    3: favorite music? Slow rock
    4: cold weather or hot? I would love the cold if I have somebody to cuddle in with
    5: coffee or tea or something else? Coffee
    6: astrology? Virgo
    7: love at first sight? I am more attractive to white guys if he’s nice plus the good looks it might be.
    8: lust at first sight? Most of the time
    9: are you out? Just here online.
    10: pajamas? I prefer underwear or boxer shorts.
    11: what do you really like about yourself? Being loving, sincere, and faithful to someone who do the same to me.
    12: what do you wish you could change about yourself: maybe my skin tone into a little lighter.
    13: do you think you would you be a good father? Definitely Yes
    14: what was the last thing you laughed about?funny youtube videos

Ryan
    Participant

1: work or school? Work Work Work
    2: best thing that happened since Sunday: i had a full sleep cycle ๐Ÿ™‚
    3: favorite music? Classical
    4: cold weather or hot? Hot when going outdoors and cold indoors.
    5: coffee or tea or something else? Coffee!
    6: astrology? Aries
    7: love at first sight? Not yet
    8: lust at first sight? uhhhmmm lol
    9: are you out? Yes with decency
    10: pajamas? boxers much comfortable.
    11: what do you really like about yourself? Being me!
    12: what do you wish you could change about yourself: I love being me!
    13: do you think you would you be a good father? I can a good father, mother, brother, sister how do you brush your teeth? lol
    14: what was the last thing you laughed about? laughed on myself on youtube.

Luky T
    Participant

Hi everyone!

1: work or school? work full time
    2: best thing that happened since Sunday: got a new bicycle
    3: favorite music? Fritz Kalkbrenner, Robyn, and the likes of them
    4: cold weather or hot? Prefer cold
    5: coffee or tea or something else? I mostly just drink water
    6: astrology? I donโ€™t believe in it
    7: love at first sight? happened once, my first love
    8: lust at first sight? all the time!
    9: are you out? everyone except to family
    10: pajamas? nah
    11: what do you really like about yourself? my openmindedness
    12: what do you wish you could change about yourself: I wish I would work out more
    13: do you think you would you be a good father? I think, but I don’t think I want to have my own children
    14: what was the last thing you laughed about? When I can’t remember the last time I laughed so hard. It is so sad it is funny. haha

Gabby Chang
    Participant

1. work or school? working as a home-tutor for the time being.
    2: best thing that happened since Sunday:gathering with bunch of buddies.
    3: favorite music? Anything that is nice to my ears.
    4: cold weather or hot? I prefer cold weather. The hot weather in Brunei is unbearable.
    5: coffee or tea or something else? Milo! Something chocolaty makes me happy.
    6: astrology? Sagittarius
    7: love at first sight? Not sure about this.
    8: lust at first sight? This happens all the time!
    9: are you out? To some friends except my family.
    10: pajamas? no pajamas for me. Pair of shorts and tee all the time;naked or a pair of underwear whenever I’m alone.
    11: what do you really like about yourself? My kindness and compassion.
    12: what do you wish you could change about yourself: My weight!
    13: do you think you would you be a good father? I think I would be one.
    14: what was the last thing you laughed about? My cousin-in-law’s complaint: “My newborn son shits a lot!”

peter
    Participant

1: work or school? working and still finishing my thesis
    2: best thing that happened since Sunday: meet some friends
    3: favorite music? Anything. I’m easy listening
    4: cold weather or hot? Love both, but enjoy cold more than hot
    5: coffee or tea or something else? Tea and mineral water
    6: astrology? Sometimes.
    7: love at first sight? It never happens to me. But I wish I can have it someday
    8: lust at first sight? Maybe.
    9: are you out? Definitely.
    10: pajamas? When I was a child I like to wear it. But nowdays just a comfortable clothes.
    11: what do you really like about yourself? My smile and my eyes.
    12: what do you wish you could change about yourself: get six pack. Hahahah
    13: do you think you would you be a good father? I don’t know. But I wish I have one someday.
    14: what was the last thing you laughed about? My sister just got a first boyfriend and we laugh about what could go wrong in the first date.

Troy Mcallister
    Participant

1: work or school? Niether, retired
    2: best thing that happened since Sunday: meet some friends
    3: favorite music? Usually an eclectic mix
    4: cold weather or hot? Cold
    5: coffee or tea or something else? Coffee coffee coffee
    6: astrology? Sure, why not
    7: love at first sight? Definitely
    8: lust at first sight? Regularly
    9: are you out? No
    10: pajamas? Nope, sleep naked
    11: what do you really like about yourself? Nothing at the moment
    12: what do you wish you could change about yourself: Where do I start
    13: do you think you would you be a good father? I am, I hope
    14: what was the last thing you laughed about? I can’t remember

Anonymous

hi guys, Robert here, uk based, love the look of Asian guys – guess that’s why i’m here??

1: work or school? working full time for NHS
    2: best thing that happened since Sunday: joined the site and found some nice guys to chat with
    3: favorite music? Aha, tears for fears, Enrique, kylie, seth lakeman, very mixed
    4: cold weather or hot? love the sunshine but struggle with heat, cope with the cold fine
    5: coffee or tea or something else? usually tea, good filter coffee on occasions, rum, vodka.
    6: astrology? don’t ‘believe’ in it, but have had my personal profile done and it was amazingly accurate – i’m pisces and two fish swimming in opposite directions does fit me – I can appear both loud and very quiet, I can be very active and very lazy, I can be intelligent and very naรฏve, I can see both sides of a discussion or argument, and so on!
    7: love at first sight? no not at first sight, love takes time to build
    8: lust at first sight? indeed yes
    9: are you out? yes completely at home, work and in life, but I don’t make a big deal of it, if people know and find out that’s fine, but I dont’ go around telling everyone everything about me!
    10: pajamas? buck naked
    11: what do you really like about yourself? I am a nice guy, with an empathetic nature and I’m a good listener and told I give good advice
    12: what do you wish you could change about yourself: would love broader shoulders – working on it at the gym but naturally a small frame
    13: do you think you would you be a good father? yes absolutely – I have run youth groups and also taught in schools and everyone commented how amazingly calm and patient I was, and kids have come to me since and thanked me for my input to their lives
    14: what was the last thing you laughed about? my co-workers and I chat in a completely un pc way and my humour is sometimes a bit childish/rude and someone said something in all innocence which I saw the double entendre in

Larry
    Participant

Hi everyone, I’m Larry
    1: work or school? Retired from US Air Force but still work full time for a State University managing the IT Cabling and facilities for the campus.
    2: best thing that happened since Sunday: Had great company staying with me for the week
    3: favorite music? Country, Classic Rock, most everything except Rap
    4: cold weather or hot? Love both, but enjoy cooler more, gives a good excuse to be cuddled up with someone special
    5: coffee or tea or something else? Coffee or Iced tea when it’s hot out
    6: astrology? Aries, but I never follow it
    7: love at first sight? Yes but rarely ever happens or works out that way
    8: lust at first sight? Only with every cute Asian guy I’ve seen! LOL.
    9: are you out? only to a few.
    10: pajamas? I typically can’t sleep with clothes on
    11: what do you really like about yourself? My caring and empathy for others
    12: what do you wish you could change about yourself: Some of my past and loose a few more pounds ๐Ÿ™‚
    13: do you think you would you be a good father? I think I would make a great dad
    14: what was the last thing you laughed about? Myself ๐Ÿ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

ร—
CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

ร—
FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?
ร—

Go up