8-8-18 : The perfect date

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Vincent
    Participant

I’ve never thought I would have written something like that. I am kind of introvert guy and I love keeping things for myself. But since I met him, I’m starting to see things differently. We first met on the website. Then we got closer by chatting a little bit and sharing our daily life. To be honest, I didn’t know if he was seeing me as a friend or just an acquaintance or else. He was my friend. Very different from me, I didn’t expect more.

Time passed and he got to visit France for 3 days. Of course, I was willing to be his guide and to show him everything he wanted to see. I thought it would be a friendly trip. So I met him at the airport when he arrived the evening and we went to eat at the restaurant before to go home. I don’t clearly remember when it happened, but something magic happened. I stopped to see him as a friend, I wanted to be more for him. How happy I was when I found he felt the same. Then we continued to visit Paris as two lovers. The beautiful city was our date. A 3 days date. It was deep and beautiful. I will never forget that moment, whatever will happened in the future. That’s the kind of moment you live only once or twice in your life.

Now we are officialy boyfriends, even though we don’t know when we will meet again. To be honest I’m a little bit scared and worried about the future. But I know it is worth it. I don’t need to see in the future, I don’t need any crazy promises. What I lived during the 3 days, I want to live it again, forever. And I will do whatever it takes to make it possible.
    Thanks to the website, and thanks to you guys here, something beautiful happened.
    Of course, this is my personal point of view. I don’t want to force him to share anything.

Rainsq
    Participant

Beautiful, i can’t wait to see you guys together again. An i am so happy for you both. You just made my day. Pretty soon it will be my turn? Who knows. 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

I’m so happy for you both. Thanks for posting this and sharing your experiences. Of course it’s difficult to know the future, but love often seems to find a way. Wishing you both a beautiful life together 🙂

Abe

Anonymous

Thats so cool. Atleast you cherished that moment Vince. Hope you guys stay together more

Vincent
    Participant

Thank you, your messages go right to my heart.

Merlin
    Participant

This is the first time I’ve read this, lol. Congratulations! Yay! Hoping the best of the luck to you both!

Anonymous

It’s good you had a nice date, but LDRs are rarely successful. I would say you’re better off looking for someone closer to you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up