Immigrating to Canada

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sweet Potato (Site Admin) 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, have you met someone online or in person and are wanting to help them immigrate to Canada, then this is the place for you. My name is Abe and I am the administrator of this website and I was successful in helping my partner (now an ex) immigrate to Canada. Please feel free to post your comments and questions here and I will do my best to help you.

I have started a blog about my experience sponsoring my partner from the Philippines into Canada. This process was started prior to Canada changing its same sex laws, but fortunately this was changed before our application was submitted. You can read of our experiences at my blog.

Paul D
    Participant

Hi. Anyone trying to bring a bf to Canada needs to consider the whole story of the two of you. Remember that spousal immigration is a long-term commitment that continues for several years, even if you split up.

To visit Canada there are three questions you have to satisfy them of:

1. Purpose of the trip
    2. Funds for the trip
    3. Proof you will leave Canada.

They sound like simple questions but the background you need to prove is extensive.

Good luck

Thanks Paul 🙂 – I have started a blog covering this: http://potatoesandrice.com/immigrating-to-canada/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up